IPAA Spring Conference: Innovative Answers to Global Problems: Entrepreneurship, Sustainability, and Science
Featuring Keynote Speaker, Carl Schramm
Friday, March 23, 2012
This student-run conference is free and open to the public. Registered participants will receive breakfast, lunch, and a copy of the conference prospectus. Participants may register for free by March 20th (Tuesday) by emailing IPAA@indiana.edu
- Student panels (9:45 – 11:40, 2:10 – 5:05) will take place in SPEA 167 and will focus on the Environment and Climate Change (9:45), Institutional Design and Barriers (10:40), International Economic Development (2:30), the Third Sector (3:20) and Water Policy Opportunities (4:15).
- Lunch and the keynote address (12:15 – 1:30), delivered the entrepreneurship expert Dr. Carl Schramm, will take place at the DeVault Alumni Center, 1000 17th Street. He will speak on“The Role of Entrepreneurship in International Development.”Dr. Carl Schramm, is an internationally recognized leader in entrepreneurship innovation. As an economist, lawyer, and entrepreneur, he has a unique perspective that has served him from Johns Hopkins University to his recent work as the president and CEO of the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation. IPAA will cap lunch at 50 people, so don’t miss out!
- Special opportunity to meet David Tsetse, a UNICEF representative for West and Central Darfur 2:10 – 2:25 in SPEA 167.
- For more information and a detailed schedule, please visit IPAA’s Upcoming Events page or email IPAA@indiana.edu
- Don’t forget to register by emailing IPAA@indiana.edu